Tuesday, 4 October 2011

thank you Allah

everytime you feel that you are alone, please remember that Allah is there beside you..Seeing you doing your work, solat, cook..anything..So never feel that you are alone..I was just reminding my self here. There are times when things get chaos, we become weak and tired. And there are those little thing that drives you up, isn’t it? :’). I pray that Allah  will let me stand on this road and never let me astray. I have them besides me though its unseen.

Having my loved ones around is such a pleasure. InsyaAllah, Allah  just far us apart in dunya..Hope to meet them in akhirah..”O Allah , take care of my loved ones..Ibu, Ayah..kaka, my nieces and nephews, my sisters..and the rests”. I should have all the confidence in the world to Allah  that He will indeed take good care of them and even everything that I got, that He will indeed gives what’s best.

And i also realized that nothing is ever a concidence…I am the chosen one. Though I can’t make it to words to explain this, but you understand me, don’t you? Whatever it is, even if we tend to choose something bad for us, Allah will always give the best for us. It’s just a matter of, we like or not. We don’t know. But trust Allah , He will never give things that we can’t stand, nor things that are not best for us.
I will continously pray and pray, that Allah  will make me stay in this road, no matter how hard, no matter how painful, no matter how much it takes, no matter what people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment